Monday, January 7, 2008

First Day (so far)

When I had orientation, Cordon Bleu gave me a little book which had my name and then "B". My mother (who was there with me) and I also took a look at the class lists, and jointly confirmed that I was in group "B".

I think ghostwriter came by and changed some letters around...I am in group D! I went to class (at 8:30!) and we noticed something was wrong immediately because there were 10 students in the practical (all practicals are 8 students). Someone read attendance and I wasn't listed, of course. I left and then found that my class starts at 12:30 today! Arghh!

It did give me some time to mark my knives (everyone gets the same knife set, so its important to mark knives to make sure they are identifiable) and do some other administrata.

I will hopefully repost tonight about my real practical when I have it.

No comments: